So, my XBMC started acting up, so I figured I could reinstall. But of course that meant sitting all night trying to do it in the most complicated way ever. The ppa-s for xbmc-svn devs are down atm, soo:
- Installing Ubuntu Mini (10.4 Lucid), base system with openssh
- Installing subversion
- Grabbing the latest svn of the Dharma branch of XBMC
- Installing a lot of deps.
- Creating a symlink to make opengl dev libs work
- Installing xbmc-live script from a ppa
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?t=77745 [Compiling XBMC Dharma on Lucid]
And afterwards I just noticed XBMCFreak has a new livecd compiled. Figures.